We are always looking for people who can make a difference to our guests
Assistant Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef – Baroosh
Are you looking for a career within an exciting fresh food concept that is fast paced and looking for Kitchen Managers of the future?
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and driven Assistant Kitchen Manager/Sous Chef to join our team. Baroosh Marlow is an all-day dining experience, opening for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers our guests freshly prepared contemporary food as well as daily changing specials. As Assistant Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef you will help lead the team to deliver quality food to our guests.
Baroosh is part of the McMullen family, who make decisions for the long term. We believe in looking after our teams, and creating a positive working atmosphere. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
• 50% discounted meal when you are working
• 25% discount card for you and your friends on your days off
• Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our now famous annual go-karting event
• An award winning training and development programme helping you to achieve the next level if you want to!
Key Responsibilities for the Role
• Delivering the food concept to Company standard and exceeding guest expectations
• All aspects of food stock control including ordering, deliveries, stock taking and control of wastage
• Supporting the Kitchen Manager in the smooth running of the kitchen and deputising in their absence
• Training and developing the kitchen team so that they can reach their potential
• All aspects of Food Safety and Health & Safety compliance in accordance with the law and Company policy
Previous experience of working within a busy kitchen is essential. You must be keen to develop, willing to take on responsibility and remain calm under pressure. You will also need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
Are you a Kitchen Manager of the future? If so please apply today and we will be in touch.